Tuesday, February 2, 2010

03/02/10

Can you believe it
it's just January and now is February already!!
so close to CNY
and also my results on March
which i kinda not confident
i think it's too difficult
*hands sweating and shaking*
i cant wait Daddy and Mummy come back from Taiwan
i wanna see what they bought for me
*giggles*
went to Hills the other day with Big sis
after dropping off my lil sis to Sunday school
New Avenue open!!
lol
shopping again

bought nail sticker so i will do them on CNY if i dont have the time to go do it outside
necklace
and bloops nail color, bought at Spring
^^
i got my Popteen January issue
and nails art book
kinda expensive
only some suits me
the others are not too normal to wear..lol

Mark and his family will be going back to Aus today
=(((
sob sob
i started to miss them
had dinner with my nephews and nieces at home
suppose i cook but im lazy so just buy foods outside
then we eat at home
Left to right :Mark, Celine, lil Justin and Blanca
aint celine gorgeous??lol
they fall in love with the white and black puppy
so adorable!
and btw
all the puppies open their eyes already.
lil Coco chanel
lol

No comments: