Sunday, August 9, 2009

so i got some of my birthday present this week...
earlier...
LOL

Sis gave me watch...
something similiar to what i want
also WATCH
kinda prefer more the digital ones..
like ODM watch
by anyway she bought me a new one...
which i like too
cause its big screen
with blink blink in it..which can goes anyway inside =D

Mummy bought me another present
lolx...
playboy necklace
almost similiar too..accessories...
i have a lot of small necklace...not the big ones...
didnt know when im gonna wear them
but it will help a lot to put them in my new room
a lot more space to put my things...
=))


some random post

i ordered books from my school counselor
which helps me in my future
just the type that im looking for
but the scholarships....
is only for "STUDYING IN MALAYSIA"[which is not so good!!]
not OVERSEAS [the one i prefer]
i have collected my club members kk books...
kinda messy
cause i didnt know how to give them marks
all those activities stuff just got me headache...
i still have to wait teacher instructions before i put them in to her
suckx doing this kind of job and suckx a lot more when your secretary is like shit!!!
so i guess im not gonna give him any marks even the secretary marks
i gonna put it in my kk books i guess..lolx..
cause im the one doing all the REPORTS and not HIM!!
thats why

well...
got all of my exam results already
its.......

OKAY

but i did see some improvement
only my PA subject =(((( 40+ only
gonna try harder for my coming MOCK exam
i wasnt ready
gosh!!!
overall quite satisfied but not so...
and umm....
need to work more harder...
im aiming for straight
if i can
maximum 4A minimum wil be 3 i think if only i can do well in my business
if not then will only be 2A...and its definitely not good!
i have to work work WORK!!!
in order to get out of KUCHING!!!
hating people call me study local uni
which doesnt give much benefit at all
and if what bad happens in the future
I might regret for the rest of my life
wasting all those times

whatever!!
gotta run
have to send my Hugo and Lion to see Tiger [their brother] in Daddy's friend's house...

No comments: