Sunday, August 16, 2009

My 19th birthday
last year being a teenager...
=(((
so fast old...
i hope i can 16 forever
that way i need not worry so many things...
anyway
Mummy cook Mee Sua
i love mummy mee sua cause its different from the one you had outside
more special
with more ginger..
hehehe..

two eggies too...
a must
chinese traditional thingy...
as usual
went to school
dont feel like going
but have too eventhough no many people go to class
my form teacher gave me bookmark..
lolx..
always see her giving this to my other friends who had their birthday before me
im waiting...
so now is my turn
yes i have it...
=DD
blur...
she wrote
"Happy Birthday to Grace 14.08.09"
behind it
"from Pn Lucy Heng"
ya...she's the teacher i like the most and she teach me history too
without her help, her notes...
i wont be able to do well in my history
but in the other hand
she also 'cerewet' de
hahaha...
nvm
i soon give up my position in History Club
and a sweet present from my most LOVING DaphMei
so nice of her
got me this lovely and something similar to the tiffany & co. bracelet
like xmas present eh..cause of the reindeer, snowflakes...lolx..
blink blink and heavy o0o..mummy say its expensive
thank you Mei..sorry you broke ady o0o...
*chuckles*
Birthday cake!!
i choose chocolate this time
not made by the cake shop o...
but from uncle friend who made it
and it's different from other you ate from the cake shop
see
so many candles
next year gonna be 2 big candles liaw...
=(((
dont want so fast old...
still wan enjoy
that's all...
nothing special this year...
cause dont feel like doing it so grand...
economy not good!!
haha

No comments: