Friday, April 17, 2009

some random things to post out

Mummy bought me some facial stuff...cause mine have almost finished...
trying out Garnier moisturizer and the same old Olay white radiance
since my skin are so freaking dark...i hate it!!
my Eucerin toner the packing has change
which i like it

lesson begins after the exam...
had started my PA lesson with drawing pie chart
i love it...cause it involve maths calculations..
yes!!!
it's been so long i haven't did any calculations

one bad news is that i couldnt take up QS anymore
cause of the freaking PHYSICS!!!
suckx..
i shouldn't have taken sc stream instead of art
if i have taken sc stream then i would have much more choice
now i'm only stuck in some lil choice that i not liking it..and not wanting to study them
argh!!!
so hate myself...
have no idea what course should i take...
someone please give me some advices....



and a good news is
Mummy got me a notebook!!
YAY!!!!
love mummy lots lots!!!!!XD


Parents Day today
Mummy went to school with me...
Teacher says that i'm too quiet...she said i should talk more
funny thing is that
everytime teacher would said
"You are very talkative" to students
but i'm the opposite
lolx..
i'm just too lazy to speak out
my results still sucks...
problem is i always write out of the question...
sobx sobx...
how dumb am i!!!
hate business and Sej Islam...
going nuts soon...
:S

No comments: