Friday, April 10, 2009

Random

Sorry dear readers
have been quite lazy to update my blog recently..
busy with some stuff too

Some random things to share
i got my MV Doulos letter already...

and la di da
nothing much to share

home alone last last weeks...
my whole family went to Sibu for Qing Ming
unfortunately i cant follow cause i have my MUET exam
*sigh*
so i stay back in kch
home alone...
have dinner that Friday with DaphMei
at Star Chef
after my MUET exam the 2nd day home alone
had lunch with Mily Dear and DaphMei
at Mr Ho
we ordered the lunch set
saw JoyceDarling there


dinner at Auntie's place and i did not attend church mass that Saturday
Sunday...
my last day home alone
wake up early at 4am
went to the cemetery with Aunties and Uncles [my mother side]
help them, clean the place all that...
i was happy that there's not much work to do...
and i dont sweat that much like the previous time i went
My family came back in noon
so i got 2 more new shirts...
lolx!!!

that's all babes!
muakx!



No comments: