Monday, February 16, 2009

V Day

Cookie's V Day~
her dog food

and she start to eat her V Day prezie...
lolx!!

just another ordinary day i had to go through too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so sorry for not updating my blog always
too busy with school stuff
my form teacher called my phone every day
i'm so afraid to answer the phone nowadays
all the little little quiz/test almost everyday i should say
revise none stop
so tiring
cant manage my time properly
all the pressures just push me down
and down and down
that i cant hold them
but i had to
even is a small test i have to try my best to do it
that will let me know how far i understood the whole chapters...
hoping dear readers still do continue reading my blog
i will try to updated if i had the time
thx!!!
:D

No comments: