Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taggie~

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1.) I'm really stress out right now!!

2.) i started to hate my business subject teacher

4.) i don't like the F**** mind maps
[my business teacher always force me to used them for my studies..argh!!!]

5.) i hate people dont listen to me

6.) I'm friggin bored!!

7.) i'm lazy to revise

8.) i'm not in the mood

9.) I want $$$ to do shopping

10.) I still need lots and lots of clothes [always not enough for me to wear]

11.) I'm missing...

12.) I want my hair more longer

13.) Again i want lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

14.) I'm getting fatter and fatter!!!!

15.) I SUPER DUPER HATE BIAN TAI PEOPLE!!!
burn them to death!!!

16.) I wish i have someone to hug now...

17.) I wish there's 48 hours for me
there's always so much to do, so lil time

18.) I hate myself can't concentrate

19.) You always found me dreaming in class most of the time

20.) I hate LIARS!!!!

21.) I wanna GO AUS TO STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22.) i want fair skin

23.) I hate someone who dont understand my needs

24.) I need scholarships!!!!so badly!!!!

25.) I hate LOCAL UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TAG.

1] Karmen
2] Becca
3] Deidre
4] Diana
5] Lynnette
6] Joy
7] Jacq
8] Yingying
9] Desmond
10] DreyHon
11] Esien
12]Jen
13] Cory
14] Pei Ing
15] Phoebe
16] Suzanne

17-25 =>Anyone who read this! :)

No comments: