Monday, July 2, 2007

The LaTe Ph0t0 Upl0ad

i'm glad that blogger has back to normal...
now my blog would not be so dull with the black colour letters..
hehe...
back to the pictures i had taken with my two best friends..Joyce and Rebecca...
it's extra class we had at school..but they three of us end up hanging out more in the washroom..
ahahahahah!!!
Me...Becca..and Joyce..hanging out in the washroom..hahaz!!!
i luv this pic..especially..the three of us look absolutely CONFIDENT to ourself..haha..
kampateh!!!
another pic..i look..yuck!!like an idiot!!!
this is also my favs...as in my sweetie joyce looks cute!!!with her tongue out..
now i look like an idiot also..bluekz!!
2nd day of our extra school..becca didn't attend it..as she OVERSLEPT!!!
Pretty Joyce and Me!!!
Now this pic...hmm..i had no comment..Joyce said i look nice..but i tink the negative side..
okay..i guess i had to stop sayin myself look ugly..stupid..idiot!!!
Well...it's God's gift anyway...i had to appreciate it..
eventhought i look..##$$%%^^
i have everything that everyone has..
i'm normal..
nad yes..
Thanks to My Almighty God..
[that's what Suzanne always says..]
Praise The Lord!!!
Exam is coming..gotta get some studies started...
i'm lazy...and yes..i know it!!but i will never let anyone[i mean the one i want to defeat with in class]
okay..!!!i've got to aim for no.2 nt 1..because if i get no.1 i totally never ever study again because
i THINK I'M TOO CLEVER FOR IT!!
am i an idiot!!
i should knock my head to the walls!!!

No comments: