Sunday, June 24, 2007

24/06/07

Lately...

i've been really really lazy to study...
what am i going to do...!!!
everyone in the house kept on nagging...
i'm just so tired..i don't know why...
i just want to get more sleep...
nowadays i always get my sleep at 10..OMG!!so early..
i didn't even get my study done and get some sleep...

on 23 of June..
My sister and i went to our school as it was parents day...
argh!!that stupid teacher...
"Grace..you don't really did well in your exam this time o0o..."the teacher said.
i just nodded.[So what!!!]
"i think i need to change your seat..."the s2p teacher said.'What!!change my seat!!!argh!!i hate her!!!'i thought.
"ok..??you are very talkative you know..kept on talking to those CHINESE GIRLS at the back of the class..."she told my dad, who sat beside me.
[Ya!!i was talking..of course i talk to the CHINESE girls la..if not i talk to the MALAYs mer!!!???]
"Good ..change her place!!"My dad said.Then the teacher smiled.'Yala..Yala..you win lo...eh!!excuse me hor...last time i tell her to change my place to the front of the class not the back of the class OK!!!!She's the one who put me sit at the back of the class with my friends a!!!She don't want to put us in front because she want to let the malay pay MORE attention in class ma..then we chinese le..not need to pay attention la...i just don't get her..she is also a chinese for what reason she don't support her own chinese.!!!IDIOT!!!]
Then she continued."He sejarah subject is very more..you need to try more harder..it's not hard...you just need to memorise it..that's all.."[Shut up la...what memorise..you think you very clever is it!!!My sejarah for the first time of my life i get 54..everytime i fail a..i didn't TRY HARDER mer!!!i even pASS IT A...s2p nenek..still call me try harder!!!you say of course easy la..]
"Your add maths also need to improve..still not good..you see you fail it!!"the teacher said.[What..!!excuse me AUNTY..you tell me first your add maths get how much then you come and say me!!!WTF!!i can get 30++ is very good lo...if you go test..i confirm you don't get as much like me a!!!]
"Your ekonomi also very poor..i don't understand you Grace..is ekonomi that hard?You should pay more attention to your teacher..don't kept on talking in the class...you see how poor are you..42 a..."my dad look at me.
[Ya right..my ekonomi really sucks..but then i also already try my best liaw ma..you see i can get 42 this time a..better than my last term i get 20++ nia...'is eko that hard'you think everything is like a piece of cake mer!!you try lo..!!hmph!!kill her a!!]
Then she took out the demerit book...and show it to my dad.
"She got 3 demerit for her long nails.."My dad looked at me."Next time don't do it again ok Grace!!?"[stop calling my name!!i hate it!!!]
"okay next time study harder ok...you only left 3 months to study for your spm.."
[Yayayaya...shut up..i will study la..no need you to call me to study!!!]

argh..then we left the place..

that's the thingy..

No comments: