Friday, July 24, 2009

What i want for my 19th Birthday~

My birthday presie list....
hope i have all of them...
if only i have more $$$$
i will buy them myself
=))
Iphone
or new phone will do =D

Lomocam!!!!Special edition

SONY T900 camera

Big white pillows for my new room =))

Coach Heritage Stripe Tote

Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

Grey Fedora!!!

New white watch
Cool right??

Sunglasses

Roxy shorts


Tiffany & co. bracelet XOXO

Tiffany & co. bracelets again

Coach bracelets
Gold black sig. bangle

Heritage Pink stripe bangle

PolkaDot bangle

Silver Nailhead bangle

tattersall bangle

my list would be quite long
lolx...

but most of all

i want go overseas study!!!

=D





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Late post

i had my MUET result like last last week
so....
it wasnt good

only band 3
which sucks!!
i thought i could get band 5 but at least band 4...
so kinda a shit thing for me to retake the paper again
i would have to prepare for MUET for once again
which i will be having the exam together with my STPM
argh!!!
so stress out!!!

i particularly doesnt like exam this term
freaking hard!!!
i would not put hope in my business (the sub i sucks the most)
putting a lot more effort this term
i just wanna see how much i can really score if i really REALLY did try my best to do them...
except for business...i will try harder other time
cant get all the things inside my brain
MB getting smaller
no space...as in like WARNING you need to delete some program to create spaces..
all the history facts just keep on running through my mine...
i thought i was suppose to worry bout my Asia History in fact i should worry on my Islamic History than my Asia's
the whole thing is just so wrong that i didnt know why i memorize all of them
but i couldnt remember them during the exam
shit brain!!
dont tell me i will have to face the same kind of situation in my coming STPM

oh God!!bless me!!!
give me power to remember them!!i need them!
and give me the opportunity to get out of Kch to overseas to study!!

No comments: