Monday, June 1, 2009

Yay!!!finally holidays!!!!
but unfortunately i still have works and revision need to do...
sobx sobx...
cannot enjoy my holidays...
hate it...school reopen i will have test again...
non-stop test i will go crazy soon

just had my school sports day
i'm fucking not the sports type
i run like shit..
only join them for the sake of KK marks...
if it's not that
you wouldnt see me there
under the freaking hot weather
sweating like buffalo
and my skin turns DARKER!!!!
argh!!!!!
wtf!!!
i hate my skin now...i want fair skin!!!!
i need to work harder on those lotions to keep myself from becoming a BLACK GAl...
i'm lazy to start my work...
non-stop online
i cant help it
did manicure
french manicure
a bit cacated

add some crystal so that i wont look so simple
i will have difficulties in washing my hair all that...
lolx..
anyway
HAPPY HOLIDAYS my darlings
and Happy Gawai!!!

No comments: