Saturday, May 9, 2009

went to LA BEAUTY expo today
at Permata Carpark
lots of free sample given in the bag...
something that is very good
i can try on garnier and other brands facial stuff
i knew there's nail art
went looking for OPI
my fav
OPI top coat and base coat
always wanted to buy one
seen them on online shopping blog
but havent decide yet
so finally i had them at RM58
cheap right...
some glitters diamonds for nail art and glue
got one more nail art brush, which was much bigger size than my previous brush


post on previous week
went to Aunt's place before went out shopping
her golden retriever gave birth and i just seen the babies that week
so adorable
*melts* =))))))
fighting for food
and also my dearest Cookie gave birth last Thursday
there were 6 of them
4 boys 2 girls
the eldest [white] and the 2nd eldest [black and white]

i had to rush my studies on History again
coming test
i havent did any yet!!!!
*sigh*
it sucks a lot studying f6

****

i receive lao po phone call on Saturday night
miss her damn much!!!!
it's been a long time we did not met up due to her changes in courses
she has quit her accounting and taking up ID
i wanted to study ID so badly!!!!!
i love architecture!!!!
i love QS!!!!!
i love ID!!!!
i love building stuff!!!!
i love maths!!!!
i want to study THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give me the opportunity!!!!
i need opportunities!!!!
sponsor me!!!
i want to further my studies and i HATE LOCAL UNI!!!!!!
help!!!!

2 comments:

Desmo said...

Work in my company... haha... i sponsor u.

gracielicious said...

u open 1st
i finish my stpm ned go study liaww bo...
u prepare $$ sponsor me yea..hahahaxkxx