Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday

Last night Min lao po find me to join her lunch today
i agree and we invited Geraldine too..
a lovely afternoon
Min lao po come fetch me after i finish my school
and we went to the Spring
have our dinner at Fish Manhattan
this was my first time there to try the food
Geraldine came by her own and we started our lunch

Half way of our lunch...lolx..
My plate..lolx..
My favourite Hot Chocolate...
Min lao po
She took picture of Dine

So cute!!lolx..


After our lunch we went for a walk in the Spring
as Min dont have change to pay us back so we headed to buy something so we can get a small change

i bought a light purple and yellow nail colour for myself cost me RM5.90 each..from The Face Shop
after a while we went back home..
it's a lovely memorie
The ugly me!!!
Sis bought June Popteen mag for me as she knows i wanted it...
Little Cookie waiting for someone to let her out of her cage...
She got long ears!!!LOL!!!!!!
She's going to 1 year old soon!!!

No comments: