Friday, June 13, 2008

14/06/08

Yesterday, i was busy doing my own notes from noon till night...
there are tons of homework and i haven't start doing them since the teachers gave to me...
so lazy to do...so tired f6..don't like it..wtf!!!
My PA work...

i have to look for PA tuition for myself as i have no idea wad the damn subject is about...all the science and politics things mix together just make me so confused..
Eldest sis came back with 2 Chocolate Starbuckz..YAY!!!!!!
i love Starbuckz..but i rather prefer Coffee Bean Chocolate taste much nicer..
anywayz...
one is for Dad as a gift of Father's Day...his 3 beloved daughters were all busy...
so we don't have time to shop something for him...
might as well..
let him taste the Starbuckz..lolx..
sory...wad a lousy Father's Day gift..
and another 1 is...
i had 2 share with my little sis...
My eldest sis say everything price goes up..
might as well just share..can save money...
[swt!!!]

Hot news!!!!!
My MUET teacher is soooooooooo GOOD LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolx..you won't believe it...
actually my MUET teacher is a lady and also our class form teacher..
but she was changed to teach the f4 student so our form teacher change to our PA teacher..
JEN!!!
my PA teacher look very much like you!!!!!
true!!!you can ask bella them...
so much like Jen..!!lolx..almost like twin sister...
ok..back to my MUET teacher...
my previous MUET teacher say there's this name
Mohammad smth..smth..
gonna teach us MUET...
so is a Malay..
we all groan up and down...
but the next day...the 1st period is our MUET class..
When Mr MUET [Mr Ong.actually..]came into our class..
and start introducing himself...
OMG!!!!!!!!
the whole class was so shock and we were really REALLY quiet the 1st few days...
lolx..
everyone shy to talk...lolx!!!!
he felt so awkward in our class as nobody answer his questions..
lolx...but we already slowly speak out this few days..so it makes him much better..and us too...lolx..
if i had a chance i will take a picture of him and post it in my blog...


No comments: