Friday, December 28, 2007

~Misses~

I just miss my friends a lot after i come back from KL...
Just had that sudden feelings i don't know why..
really miss my friends..miss those days we had fun in school...
miss those crazy conversation we had..
miss everyone's voice...
miss everyone's laughter...
miss those faces every morning when we go to school...
miss those breaking rules action...
miss the time we always get together and gossip...
miss the time we shared food...
i cant believe we just lost contact so quickly...it is not even a year yet..
and all of us just separate so far..
just hope New Year came and everyone just can get together...
And i miss my MATHEMATICS!!!!waaaa...
so long did not do some maths excercise...
i almost forgot everything...my head can't function well enough....
my handwriting is ugly!!!
i miss the calculator..the counting...
*sigh*

Esien, mei mei Daph, Dine and lao po Min and me


Becca, Joyce, Min,Adriana
Me, Ah Gal, Becca and Mei Mei Daph
Friends forever..taken last day of school..
Top: Min, Joyce, Mily, Me and Jen
Bottom: Becca, Ah Gal, Ching, Audrey
Stand By Stand...lols..
MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: